Learn more about Dr. Lori McMullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori McMullan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McMullan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lee McMullan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. McMullan practice?
- Dr. Lori McMullan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori McMullan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Cardiologists.