A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori McMullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McMullan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori McMullan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McMullan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lee McMullan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. McMullan practice?
- Dr. Lori McMullan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori McMullan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Cardiologists.