A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Meyers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Meyers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Dawn Meyers MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Lori Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Meyers practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.