A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Moore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Darlene Moore MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Lori Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Moore practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.