A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Moore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Darlene Moore MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Lori Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Moore practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.