A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Moore is Good. Dr. Moore has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Moore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern Cal
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Moore practice?
Dr. Lori Moore practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Moore, Dr. Laurie Moore, Dr. Lorie Moore, Dr. Laurette Moore, Dr. Lorri Moore, Dr. Lorraine Moore, Dr. Loretta Moore, Dr. Laurene Moore