A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Panossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Panossian, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panossian graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Panossian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ani Panossian MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Panossian practice?
- Dr. Lori Panossian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lori Panossian practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists, Philadelphia Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.