A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Philip is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Philip, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Philip has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Renee Philip MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori R. Philip practice?
- Dr. Lori Philip has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Philip practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.