A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Pinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Pinke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Pinke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinke graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Pinke MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Pinke practice?
- Dr. Lori Pinke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Pinke practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Fergus Falls, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.