A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Reaves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reaves
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reaves Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Reaves has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Reaves DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Reaves practice?
- Dr. Lori Reaves has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Reaves practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hammonton, NJ.
See Hammonton Family Physicians and Hammonton Geriatric Doctors.