Learn more about Dr. Lori Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Kay Reed MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lori K. Reed practice?
- Dr. Lori Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.