A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Reed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori K. Reed practice?
Dr. Lori Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.