Learn more about Dr. Lori Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Reitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Reitman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reitman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Reitman MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Reitman practice?
- Dr. Lori Reitman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lori Reitman practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Olney, MD.
See Rockville Internists.