A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Riegger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Riegger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Riegger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- C.S. Mott Children`s Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riegger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Riegger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori Q. Riegger practice?
Dr. Lori Riegger practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Riegger, Dr. Laura Riegger, Dr. Laureen Riegger, Dr. Laurene Riegger, Dr. Lauretta Riegger, Dr. Laurette Riegger, Dr. Laurie Riegger, Dr. Lora Riegger