Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Laura on Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Romberg delivered both my children. She is so competent and knowledgeable that I could relax knowing that I was in good hands. I highly recommend her.

May 4th, 2012

Dr Romberg is very caring and professional and I can talk to her like she is a friend. Great doctor

Breach baby not identified show details Breach baby not identified
May 16th, 2011

My wife was in labor for 14 hours before a resident informed Ms. Bromberg, who was the attending physician, that our baby was breach and a c-section was necessary. (as a side note, the resident had a very strange look on her face when she told my wife and I that she felt a "hole in the baby's head"; well it wasn't the baby's head). Dr. Bromberg was extremely embarrased and apologetic and said she was not sure how she missed it (she had checked my wife 15 mintues prior and numerous times prior ot that) but the fact remains that she did. I urge you to exercise caution. Always have the physician (any physician) run an ultrasound when you go in for delivery. No one should have to undergo 14 hours of labor when natural deliver is not possible.

best doctor i have ever seen show details best doctor i have ever seen
by rhonda portillo on Nov 22nd, 2010

excellant bed side manner. will spend as much time as needed with you.very caring and always fills you in on your condition.

Jun 24th, 2010

I felt like I was talking to my good friend when she called personally to let me know of a "not so good" test result.