Dr. Lori Romberg MD Patient Reviews

May 26th, 2015
"Missed Breech" is a Chronic Problem
In addition to the "missed breech" birth detailed in a previous review from 2011, Dr. Romberg missed 2 other breech presentations in 2013 (resulting in natural labor, followed by C-sections). One was my own. The 2nd was witnessed by my doula just a month after mine. Romberg is a great doctor in every other respect. Just don't rely on her 'instincts' to diagnose presentation. Get a 4D ultrasound on your own to make sure.

September 18th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Romberg delivered both my children. She is so competent and knowledgeable that I could relax knowing that I was in good hands. I highly recommend her.

May 4th, 2012
Dr Romberg is very caring and professional and I can talk to her like she is a friend. Great doctor

May 16th, 2011
Breach baby not identified
My wife was in labor for 14 hours before a resident informed Ms. Bromberg, who was the attending physician, that our baby was breach and a c-section was necessary. (as a side note, the resident had a very strange look on her face when she told my wife and I that she felt a "hole in the baby's head"; well it wasn't the baby's head). Dr. Bromberg was extremely embarrased and apologetic and said she was not sure how she missed it (she had checked my wife 15 mintues prior and numerous times prior ot that) but the fact remains that she did. I urge you to exercise caution. Always have the physician (any physician) run an ultrasound when you go in for delivery. No one should have to undergo 14 hours of labor when natural deliver is not possible.

November 22nd, 2010
best doctor i have ever seen
excellant bed side manner. will spend as much time as needed with you.very caring and always fills you in on your condition.

June 24th, 2010
I felt like I was talking to my good friend when she called personally to let me know of a "not so good" test result.