A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Adcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Adcock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adcock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adcock graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adcock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori D Adcock MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Adcock practice?
- Dr. Lori Adcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Adcock practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Midland, TX.
See Midland Pediatricians and Midland Endocrinologists.