A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Adcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Adcock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adcock
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Adcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adcock graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adcock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori D Adcock MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Adcock practice?
- Dr. Lori Adcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Adcock practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Midland, TX.
See Midland Pediatricians and Midland Endocrinologists.