A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Schaen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Schaen, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Schaen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaen graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schaen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Schaen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Schaen practice?
- Dr. Lori Schaen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Schaen practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.