A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Schuh is Good. Dr. Schuh has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Schuh, MD, MBBS is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Epilepsy, Parkinson Disease, and Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schuh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Schuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Schuh practice?
Dr. Lori Schuh practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Schuh, Dr. Laurie Schuh, Dr. Lorie Schuh, Dr. Laurette Schuh, Dr. Lorri Schuh, Dr. Lorraine Schuh, Dr. Loretta Schuh, Dr. Laurene Schuh