A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Schuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Schuh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Schuh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Essential Tremor
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Schuh MBBS and MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Schuh practice?
- Dr. Lori Schuh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Schuh practices Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists.