A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Schuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Schuh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Schuh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Essential Tremor
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schuh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Schuh practice?
Dr. Lori Schuh practices Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists.