A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Shahidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Shahidi, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Shahidi, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahidi graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Shahidi practice?
Dr. Lori Shahidi practices Psychiatry near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Psychiatrists.