A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Shoha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Shoha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Shoha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoha graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shoha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shoha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Shoha practice?
Dr. Lori Shoha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.