A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Silver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Nonesupplied Silver MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori N. Silver practice?
- Dr. Lori Silver has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lori Silver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.