Learn more about Dr. Lori Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Sloane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloane
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Sloane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sloane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ellen Sloane MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Sloane practice?
- Dr. Lori Sloane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Sloane practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chappaqua, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Rheumatologists.