A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Sloane is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Sloane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sloane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Sloane practice?
Dr. Lori Sloane practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Chappaqua, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists, Yorktown Heights Rheumatologists, and Yorktown Heights Pediatric Specialists.