A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Sloane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Sloane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sloane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ellen Sloane MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Sloane practice?
- Dr. Lori Sloane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Sloane practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Chappaqua, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Rheumatologists.