Learn more about Dr. Lori Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Sloane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and Rheumatic Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sloane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Sloane practice?
Dr. Lori Sloane practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Chappaqua, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists, Yorktown Heights Rheumatologists, and Yorktown Heights Pediatric Specialists.