A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Smetana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Smetana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smetana graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Smetana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori S Smetana MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori S. Smetana practice?
- Dr. Lori Smetana has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Smetana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.