A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Jacqueline Smith MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lori Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Emergency Physicians.