A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Spencer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Anne Spencer MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Lori Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Spencer practices Dermatology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Dermatologists.