Family Physicians, Internist

The Tampa General Hospital
2501 W Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
813-844-1385
Locations and availability (2)

|  New Patient  |  show details
by Sheila Downing on Jan 2nd, 2014

I was a new patient with Dr. Spoor after being with my primary care over 25 years. I felt so comfortable, I love Dr. Spoor. She is amazing. She ask all of the right questions, she is very concerned about your health, she follow up with you. The office staff is like no other. Best service. No long wait times. I would not trade her for any Dr.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I felt so welcome from the minute I walked in the door. I was greeted by friendly staff. The nurses were nice and made me feel comfortable to talk about why I was there. Dr.Spoor is just what I needed, a doctor that listened and asked the right questions. I was not self conscious about my reason for being there.She made it easy to ask questions and share my concerns.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

Dr. Spoor is effective and thorough. Best, her bedside manner shows caring and concern. Love her!!

|  She is wonderful  |  show details
by Jessica Spillane on Sep 1st, 2009

She is very good doctor! She takes time to listen to you and takes he time to find the cause of your problem and diagnose it well.. I would recommend anybody I know!! thank you Dr. Spoors

|  KNow Dr. spoor  |  show details
by Alesha on Aug 3rd, 2009

I work with Dr. spoor in Coatesville PA she was also my doctor she is one of the best out there and I miss her very much.

|  You can NOT go wrong having this doctor.  |  show details
by Karen Wallace on Mar 26th, 2009

This doctor Lori A. Spoor DO not MD will LISTEN to you and she actually CARES about her patients while she has them that is.