A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Stack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Stack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Speare Memorial Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Jean Stack MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Stack practice?
- Dr. Lori Stack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Stack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plymouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Plymouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.