A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Stack is Excellent. Dr. Stack has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Stack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Stack practice?
Dr. Lori Stack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, MA and Berlin, MD.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Stack, Dr. Laura Stack, Dr. Laureen Stack, Dr. Laurene Stack, Dr. Lauretta Stack, Dr. Laurette Stack, Dr. Laurie Stack, Dr. Lora Stack