A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Stec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Stec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Stec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stec graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Stec practice?
Dr. Lori Stec practices Ophthalmology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists.