A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Stetler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Stetler, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Stetler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acne Treatment
- Brown Spots & Uneven Skin Tone
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- ClearLight%u2122 for Acne
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Fraxel Skin Resurfacing
- IPL FotoFacial
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Pigment & Tattoo Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Medical Dermatology
- Sclerotherapy for Veins
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Skin Tightening
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stetler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori D Stetler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Stetler practice?
- Dr. Lori Stetler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Stetler practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.