Dr. Lori Stetler MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

October 18th, 2016
RE Broker
Dr Stetler has been my Dr for 14 yrs. She has one of the most efficient practices I have ever used. Very little waiting time and very knowledgeable. Can't say enough good things.

November 19th, 2014
Warm, Friendly & Relaxing Environment
Congratulations, Dr. Stetler, for being one of the best doctors cited in the 2014 D Magazine! You are certainly deserving of this recognition as exemplified by your dedication to help your patients. I for one appreciate the many years under your care as I battle my stubborn melasma. You and your staff are some of the most kind and helpful people on earth.

October 25th, 2013
Dr. Stetler and her staff are extremely knowledgeable, kind, and professional. The office is lovely and soothing. She can take care of the most serious skin problems as well as make cosmetic improvements. It is a pleasure going to her and working with her staff!

September 4th, 2013
Dr Stetler is the best....definitely my only choice!
My recent experience with Dr Lori Stetler could not have been improved upon. From the office staff to Dr Stetler herself, I have no complaints. Everything was done in a professional manner; yet warm, friendly and proficient. Dr Stetler is absolutely the best. I would not go any where else. I am so pleased with her warmth, kindness, thoroughness, professionalism, competence, etc. We were put at ease from the very first visit. Her genuine care and concern was very much evident at the onset. It was so appreciated. In preparation, I googled and saw firsthand that she is at the top of her field. But, above and beyond even that; is her genuine care. I can't say enough of how pleased I was and am. I feel extremely confident in recommending Dr Stetler and her services. For me, Dr Stetler is the only choice.... Thank you, Dr Stetler and your wonderful office staff for your recent care and concern. You are the best!

June 4th, 2013
Dr. Stetler has been my dermatologist for 15 years. In my opinion, Dr. Stetler is the best dermatologist in Dallas/Ft.Worth and I would never go to another dermatologist. Since I've been her patient for 15 years, I know Dr. Stetler is extremely knowlegable, professional & compassionate. I trust her opinion without reservation, whether we are discussing general or cosmetic dermatology! I've told my husband numerous times, "if we ever move away from DFW, I will have to travel back to Dallas for dermatologic appts w/Dr. Stetler!

May 30th, 2013
Anti-Aging Help
Very courteous , conscientious,. happy with results !!TY

May 28th, 2013
Top Notch Practice right in Dallas
Dr. Stetler is exceptionally knowledgeable in regards to Dermatology. I am a physician and Dr. Stetler is who I've seen for my Dermatology and cosmetic skin issues for years. She is up to date on the latest techniques and procedures, and probably has more experience than most other Dermatologists with lasers, fillers and injections ... and she's a really nice person. I would, and in fact do, recommend her without reservation to my friends and family. Her office staff is well trained and very pleasant to engage with. This is a top notch practice right in the heart of Dallas.

May 26th, 2013
Total Trust in Dr STetler
I have been a patient of Dr. Stetler for many years both for cosmetic Dermatology and traditional Dermatology. I totally trust her judgement in recommending the best plan and course of action for any treatment she recommends. She is highly recognized in her field and I have always been completely satisfied with the positive results for any issue. I always get compliments on my skin, and that is certainly due to the treatment by Dr. Stetler.

May 20th, 2013
Love her
I have been going to Dr. Stetler's office for years. She takes her time with patients and answers all of your questions, I really enjoy going to her and am happy with the level of care I receive.