A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Storch Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Storch Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Storch Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Storch Smith graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Storch Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Storch Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lori Storch Smith practice?
- Dr. Lori Storch Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Storch Smith practices Pediatrics near Westport, CT.
See Westport Pediatricians.