A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Stricker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Stricker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stricker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Jacquelyn Stricker MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Stricker practice?
- Dr. Lori Stricker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Stricker practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.