A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Summers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Summers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori E Summers MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Summers practice?
- Dr. Lori Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Summers practices Neurological Surgery near Hammond, LA.
See Hammond Surgeons.