A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Talbot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Talbot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Talbot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbot graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Talbot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori C Talbot MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori C. Talbot practice?
- Dr. Lori Talbot has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Talbot practices Family Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Family Physicians.