Dr. Lori Talbot MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bridgeton, NJ

June 18th, 2015
Have never met a more caring or compassionate doctor. Dr Talbot is the only doctor I will ever see.

October 27th, 2011
Dr. Talbot's Office
Excellant doctor. I have been going to her for about 8 years, she's always been very nice and very professional. There has never been more than a 15 minute wait to get in to see her and never a problem getting an appointment when needed. The entire staff are a pleasure to deal with. Thank God for small town doctors, their the best!

July 22nd, 2011
Conscientious and caring
Dr. Talbot is a holistic practitioner in every sense of the word. She recognizes that health encompasses both body and mind, and chooses to work cooperatively with patients instead of taking an "I'm the doctor" stance. My daughter loves her and feels completely at ease with her, and that is saying something for a teenager!

July 17th, 2011
Dr. Lori Talbot
Dr. Lori Talbot is not a good doctor to see. She thought that I was always lying to my parents about why I was sick when I saw her. She wasn't really that nice or caring, in my opinion, she was very inconsiderate. I wish that she would listen to her patients more. It also seemed like she was trying to judge me because of how sick I was. She doesn't know how to properly diagnose symptoms. I will never go to see this doctor ever again if i'm sick.I wish that Dr.Talbot would be nicer and more caring to her patients.

April 6th, 2011
cares about patients
Dr. Talbot takes her oath of to do no harm to heart. She is the most caring, thoughful and involved doctor I have ever met. You will never be rushed thru a visit with Dr. Talbot. She cares not only about her patients' physical health, but also about their emotional health. She recognizes the need to treat both

March 18th, 2009
iowe my well being to dr. l. talbot