A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Taylor, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Taylor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lori Taylor practice?
- Dr. Lori Taylor has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lori Taylor practices Pediatrics near Del Mar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Escondido, CA.
See Del Mar Pediatricians.