A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Thorndike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Thorndike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Thorndike, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorndike graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Thorndike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Holst Thorndike DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Thorndike practice?
- Dr. Lori Thorndike has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Thorndike practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Rapid City Primary Care Doctors.