Learn more about Dr. Lori Thorndike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Thorndike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorndike
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thorndike Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Thorndike, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorndike graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Thorndike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Holst Thorndike DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Thorndike practice?
- Dr. Lori Thorndike has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Thorndike practices Family Medicine near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Thornton Primary Care Doctors.