A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Thorndike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Thorndike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Thorndike, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorndike graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Thorndike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Holst Thorndike DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Thorndike practice?
- Dr. Lori Thorndike has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Thorndike practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.