A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Timmerman, Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Timmerman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmerman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Timmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Timmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Timmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Timmerman practice?
Dr. Lori Timmerman practices Surgery near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Timmerman, Dr. Laura Timmerman, Dr. Laureen Timmerman, Dr. Laurene Timmerman, Dr. Lauretta Timmerman, Dr. Laurette Timmerman, Dr. Laurie Timmerman, Dr. Lora Timmerman