A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindel-Kahn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tindel-Kahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tindel-Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn practice?
Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn practices Ophthalmology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Ophthalmologists.