A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tindel-Kahn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tindel-Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindel-Kahn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tindel-Kahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn practice?
- Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn practices Ophthalmology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Ophthalmologists.