A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn is Good. Dr. Tindel-Kahn has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Medical Retina and Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindel-Kahn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tindel-Kahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tindel-Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Tindel-Kahn practice?
Dr. Lori Tindel-Kahn practices Ophthalmology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Tindel-Kahn, Dr. Laurie Tindel-Kahn, Dr. Lorie Tindel-Kahn, Dr. Laurette Tindel-Kahn, Dr. Lorri Tindel-Kahn, Dr. Lorraine Tindel-Kahn, Dr. Loretta Tindel-Kahn, Dr. Laurene Tindel-Kahn