A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Tobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Tobler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Tobler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Tobler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County - CAH
- Via Health Of Wayne, Newark Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Pamela Tobler MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori P. Tobler practice?
- Dr. Lori Tobler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Tobler practices Internal Medicine near Douglas, WY.
See Douglas Internists.