Dr. Lori Travers Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lori Travers?

03/20/2015

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Upon researching about LASIK I stumbled across seemed like more negative testimonies via the Internet. I recently went in this passed Friday! The staff don't make you sit around all day--- they are straight to the point. I only seen Dr. Travers once and that was during the surgery; however, she guided me perfectly once I met her. I am going into day 5 since my surgery and I am very glad I chose Dr. travers and team.

So easy!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Never knew this surgery was so easy! Would have done it years ago! Lori and her staff are incredibly professional and you can tell they've been doing it for years!

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Okay, only saw the doc for the actual procedure. Would have been nice to have met her before.

Posted on March 29th, 2012

My story is way to long to tell about the horrible experience I had with this Dr. From day one things went wrong and just snowballed till the end. I had to sue Dr, Travers for a few different things and a few days before our court date she settled out of court for the full amount I was seeking. I highly recommend you search around before choosing Dr. Travers.

Dr. Travers is Great. Amazing Staff.

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

I did a lot of research in the area before I picked Travers Lasik. I read some good reviews online and now I see why. The staff is amazing, I like them better than the staff at TLC. I had astigmatism that caused fatigue while driving or working on the computer when I wore glasses. Toric contact lenses never worked for me. I hated wearing glasses while golfing or on the boat at the beach. They would fog up and I couldnt see. After my experience at Travers Lasik I had instant vision improvement. Less than 24 hours after surgery my eyes feel fine. I could read road signs clearly for the first time without glasses! I had to get glasses in 1992 when I realized I could not read the chalkboard in college. What a life-changing experience, and Travers was the perfect place to have that experience.

Amazing Results, Great Staff

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

The prices are amazing, the staff is so caring and friendly. I was so comfortable during my visit. I had 20/15 vision in both eyes after one day. Incredible experience, would highly recommend to anyone. Dr. Travers is incredible.

Posted on July 11th, 2017