Lori A Travers, MD
2501 Atrium Dr
Ste 200
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-673-2128
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  So easy!  |  show details
by Jeffrey on Jan 16th, 2014

Never knew this surgery was so easy! Would have done it years ago! Lori and her staff are incredibly professional and you can tell they've been doing it for years!

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Okay, only saw the doc for the actual procedure. Would have been nice to have met her before.

|  Insane!!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

This woman is the rudest nasty person!! She nuts!! Doesn't know how to speak to other adults. Flips the b*tch switch in the blink of an eye. Will never go back nor would anyone I know. Be very weary!!! Very!!!!!!!!!

|  Comfortable Atmosphere  |  show details
by Bencrystalclear at Citysearch on Oct 27th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I became comfortable with Dr. Travers and the staff during my visit, which helped alot. Also, after comparing prices with several other providers, I was pleased to find that Travers Lasik is also the best buy in the area. I woke up the day after surgery and could read the clock crystal clear. That was a great sight.

|  A great decision  |  show details
by LindaPack at Citysearch on Oct 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

She had so much experience and it was nice that the equipment was updated. I can really see now its great. I think I loved everything about the experience.

|  20100 to 2020 amazing!!  |  show details
by NancyHD at Citysearch on Oct 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I was impressed by the way Dr. Travers explained everything about Lasik to me. My vision was 20100 and I was dependent on my glasses and it was great to be able to see things and read without my glasses the same day of surgery. Now my vision is 2020 and I am able to wear regular sunglasses and see everything clear. Dr. Travers was great and I thank her for my vision again. It is amazing driving without prescription glasses and being able to read all the signs. It was great to be able to type this without glasses. Its been 12 years.

|  Wonderful staff  |  show details
by rhondas94 at Citysearch on Oct 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Travers was highly recommended by a close friend so I decided to check it out. The entire staff was wonderful! I felt completely prepared for the procedure, Dr. Travers was wonderful in talking me through the process and I didnt experience anything they did not already prepare me for. My eyes feel great less than a day later!

|  Love seeing clearly!!!  |  show details
by howardhu50 at Citysearch on Sep 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

A relative recommended Travers Lasik to me. I`m seeing clearly and my farsightedness is a distant memory

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  highly recommend  |  show details
by johnnye57 at Citysearch on Sep 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Was pleased with the office staff as well as Dr. Travers. Researched Travers Lasik after seeing the TV ad and decided to choose them for my Lasik procedure. Glad I did--I`m seeing great!

|  I can see clearly now!  |  show details
by tonyebarb80 at Citysearch on Sep 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I saw the T.V. ad and decided to try them out. I can now watch TV without hunting for my glasses. I`d say I`m now about where my vision was thirty years ago!

|  Great Lasik Experience  |  show details
by rayyk95 at Citysearch on Sep 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

A local business recommended me to Travers Lasik--and now I can see why! I no longer need contacts after 34 years--my vision is amazing!!

|  Dr. Travers is Great. Amazing Staff.  |  show details
by B Davis on Feb 3rd, 2010

I did a lot of research in the area before I picked Travers Lasik. I read some good reviews online and now I see why. The staff is amazing, I like them better than the staff at TLC. I had astigmatism that caused fatigue while driving or working on the computer when I wore glasses. Toric contact lenses never worked for me. I hated wearing glasses while golfing or on the boat at the beach. They would fog up and I couldnt see. After my experience at Travers Lasik I had instant vision improvement. Less than 24 hours after surgery my eyes feel fine. I could read road signs clearly for the first time without glasses! I had to get glasses in 1992 when I realized I could not read the chalkboard in college. What a life-changing experience, and Travers was the perfect place to have that experience.

|  Amazing Results, Great Staff  |  show details
by Sarah on Jan 22nd, 2010

The prices are amazing, the staff is so caring and friendly. I was so comfortable during my visit. I had 20/15 vision in both eyes after one day. Incredible experience, would highly recommend to anyone. Dr. Travers is incredible.

|  Dr. Mize at Travers Lasik  |  show details
by DustyCloud on Jul 26th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Mize examined my eyes in preparation for Lasik surgery, and she was fantastic. The exam was thorough, and she took the time to answer all my questions in layman`s terms so that I could actually understand the complexities of Lasik and my personal eye issues. She has a great bedside chairside manner and is quite funny, which is always a great quality. There is no need to suffer with doctors who are arrogant or who have no personality when there are great doctors like Dr. Mize in practice.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  lasik surgery experience adequate if you don`t mind a doctor mill atmosphere  |  show details
by eelbeck22 on Apr 18th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I would recommend you look around before choosing this center. Each visit was a rushed experience, and calls to answer my concerns were not returned in timely manner. Was told to schedule a 2 mo. follow up visit, but they couldn`t schedule it `at that time` and for me to `call back in a month`. When I did call back, they couldn`t see me until May, which by then would be a 3 mo. follow up visit. I`m happy I had the surgery monvision, but have been concerned bc I still can`t drive at night and still have dry eyes, a commonside effect. Guess I`ll get some answers in May after my delayed `follow up visit`. The staff was polite,but it felt more like a factory there than a welcoming atmosphere.