Dr. Lori Travers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2015
03/20/2015
Upon researching about LASIK I stumbled across seemed like more negative testimonies via the Internet. I recently went in this passed Friday! The staff don't make you sit around all day--- they are straight to the point. I only seen Dr. Travers once and that was during the surgery; however, she guided me perfectly once I met her. I am going into day 5 since my surgery and I am very glad I chose Dr. travers and team.

January 16th, 2014
So easy!
Never knew this surgery was so easy! Would have done it years ago! Lori and her staff are incredibly professional and you can tell they've been doing it for years!

June 15th, 2012
Okay, only saw the doc for the actual procedure. Would have been nice to have met her before.

March 29th, 2012
My story is way to long to tell about the horrible experience I had with this Dr. From day one things went wrong and just snowballed till the end. I had to sue Dr, Travers for a few different things and a few days before our court date she settled out of court for the full amount I was seeking. I highly recommend you search around before choosing Dr. Travers.

February 3rd, 2010
Dr. Travers is Great. Amazing Staff.
I did a lot of research in the area before I picked Travers Lasik. I read some good reviews online and now I see why. The staff is amazing, I like them better than the staff at TLC. I had astigmatism that caused fatigue while driving or working on the computer when I wore glasses. Toric contact lenses never worked for me. I hated wearing glasses while golfing or on the boat at the beach. They would fog up and I couldnt see. After my experience at Travers Lasik I had instant vision improvement. Less than 24 hours after surgery my eyes feel fine. I could read road signs clearly for the first time without glasses! I had to get glasses in 1992 when I realized I could not read the chalkboard in college. What a life-changing experience, and Travers was the perfect place to have that experience.

January 22nd, 2010
Amazing Results, Great Staff
The prices are amazing, the staff is so caring and friendly. I was so comfortable during my visit. I had 20/15 vision in both eyes after one day. Incredible experience, would highly recommend to anyone. Dr. Travers is incredible.