Dr. Lori Truman-Kraft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Truman-Kraft?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lori Truman-Kraft?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

best doc ever

January 31st, 2016

Patient

I've been seeing Dr Truman-Kraft and Diane for years. I love the both of them., they are both caring and sincere. They have always been accurate with my illnesses. However, I'm concerned with the office staff, their telephone skills have a lot to be desired. One girl I can barely understand, talks like she has marbles in her mouth and several say.... "Yeah" "um I don't know" and occasionally I get one who sounds like I just woke her up. I try not to call because this gets be very frustrated, but I love the care I get. Dr Truman-Kraft and Diane are awesome. I wish the office staff would be better screened before hiring.

January 21st, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Truman for more than 12 years. She is a phenomenal physician and a sweet caring person. She is never rushed with me or my kids, always taking her time and addresses all of my concerns. Even if she is running behind, she gives me her undivided attention. I would never trust my health to anyone else.

September 14th, 2010

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Truman is an amazing physician and she cares about her patients. She takes her time with me and my children and I always leave our appointments knowing that my family is in good hands. If you're looking for a well-qualified doctor with exceptional bedside manner and a big heart then look no further. This is one professional you can trust. Thank you Dr. Truman for being a great doctor and for all that you do for us.

November 1st, 2016