Dr. Lori Tucker DO Patient Reviews

Great doctor

March 18th, 2016
Super Smart Dr she saved our lives

June 1st, 2015
She done 2 different surveys on me and both times she did not do my pain mangment and I called her office over both times cause something went wrong and I was treated like a dope head when ii was cut open and was given pain meads for 3 days

May 22nd, 2015
Dr. Tucker delivered my daughter 12 years ago. She is the best OB/GYN I have ever been seen by. She has the best personality, bed side manners and she's very caring and shows concern. I have spent the last couple of years trying to locate her, but never knew where she went to, Until a few months ago I was told she is in Princeton. Now I'm ready to book an appointment. :)

March 19th, 2015
LOVE TABITHA!
Let me start off by saying that I love Tucker's Physician Assistant, Tabitha Cox. She is so laid back, easy to talk to, funny. I almost feel like she's a friend. But since this about Tucker, let's begin. It has been my experience that you hardly ever see Tucker, it's always the PA (which I'm not complaining about since I LOVE Tabitha). While I was pregnant, I talked to someone who was pregnant at the same time as me that had commercial insurance and she couldn't believe that because Tucker always saw her. I think that Tucker spends more time with patients that have commerical insurace, rather than patients with Medicaid. I have actually heard from more than one person that Tucker doesn't like Medicaid patients. Tucker maybe saw me a total of 4 times during my entire pregnancy, it was always Tabitha, who was actually pregnant at the same time as me. When you do see Tucker, she comes off as nice but I think it is all forced/fake. You can see that her friendliness is not genuine. During delivery of my child, she told me "there's no crying in labor," which I thougth was insensitive, but Tucker did prevent me from tearing during delivery which was great. Overall, I would recommend her as opposed to the other choices in the area (which aren't very many) but I would make appointments with Tabitha unless you absolutely must see Tucker.

January 18th, 2015
let down
I was very happy to get in to such a respectable doctor, I had never heard anything bad about her. I was referred by the er. My first visit I didn't get to see her due to an emergency which is understandable. My second visit I finally got to see her and was told I need a hysterectomy there were two visits after that to talk and conform that's what was needed. The date was set to were I could give my employer 2 weeks notice that I would be off for a month. Everything was set for me to have the robotic. I go to the hospital and I'm prepped and ready to go . The machine breaks right before they start. She comes to tell me she has to reschedule. I ask is there another way to do the surgery. I'm told no. She says I'll call you in three days to reschedule. I wait two and by then I've got a ton of questions and concerns so I go to her office and wait to speak with her. I was told she was too busy that she will call me at 5 that day. I go home and no phone call. I call the following day to remind them I have questions, I'm told I'll receive a call around 4:30. Guess what NO Call. I get called 5 days later from her office (never her) to tell me I've been rescheduled. My appointment was only 2 days away. That left me giving my employer a 2 day notice. They weren't to happy. Then as if that wasn't bad enough I get a call the NIGHT before the surgery canceling once again!

December 16th, 2014
Horrible experience
Wouldn't suggest to anyone after the experience my husband and I had.

August 1st, 2011
POCD
Dr. Tucker and her PA Tabitha were very nice and caring. I required surgery for an ovarian cyst and both were very understanding to my conserns and took time with me to answer questions and address worries. They are great!

December 1st, 2010
LOVE Dr. Tucker!
I've been going to Dr. Tucker for over a year now and I absolutely love her. I switched to her shortly after finding out I was pregnant and was diagnosed with a blighted ovum. Dr. Tucker performed my d&c and she was very kind and compassionate even though I had only been a patient of hers for a week or so. I battled with PCOS after that and she put me on a medication to help and within two months I was pregnant again. Dr. Tucker, Tabitha Cox (her P.A.) and the office staff has been wonderful throughout my current pregnancy! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that's looking for an OB/GYN.

November 19th, 2010
Great Doc
I work at the hospital where Dr Tucker does her deliveries and I know for a fact that one of the comments posted here is completely inaccurate. She has not had any babies die. I don't know who has been misinformed, but they might want to check the facts. Dr Tucker is extrememly caring and intelligent. We are very lucky to have someone like her in this area

October 23rd, 2010
Kayla
I love love love her! If your looking for a good OB she is defiantly the way to go!

August 24th, 2010
This Doc is totally unsure of her own calls she wants to send you everywhere for another doc to deal with it because she herself isnt sure....no bedside manner and very rude to families