A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Ventura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Ventura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Ventura, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventura graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ventura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Marie Ventura MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Ventura practice?
- Dr. Lori Ventura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Ventura practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.