Dr. Lori Wagner DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2015
Terrible Experience w Terrible Doctor
Terrible doctor, cold, rude, accusatory. I love all my doctors and this is my first time having her and I absolutely could not stand her. I will be calling the clinic and changing doctors. She accused me of facing something because I had followed up with 1 specialist when there were 3 possibilities. She was not understanding or friendly. She was put of line, and said all these things in front of people. I became so frustrated with her disrespect I returned the attitude and she reacted badly. She suggested I see a therapist and although I explained I did not need that - she continually suggested. This woman does not deserve this job and should not be working with people,as everythingabout her is not patient friendly.

November 12th, 2014
Dr. Wagner is the epitome of what I view as a "welfare" doctor. Her patient interaction is cold and without empathy for the patient's concerns or condition. In a word she's a poor physician and should consider leaving the profession. I would give her less than 1 star if that option was available. As a point of reference I can speak with some authority as I'm a PA.

April 12th, 2014
mean doctor
I would recommed dr.Wagner to anyone. Every visit I've had with her was very uncomfortable and she did not seem to be concerned with my issues.

April 11th, 2014
mean doctor

April 10th, 2014
This doctor is so rude!
I went into her office for a sample breast exam and she confronted me about an appointment that was cancelled over 3 months ago with her assistant nurse giggling as she inquired more information I felt as if I was being bombarded the reason for my visit was because I had a tumor and my right breast I tried to explain to her the reason why I cancelled my appointment being that my husband had been deployed has no sitter and all of the appointment dates that you got shot the schedule was at a inconvenient time with me being in school but she did not listen she had a attitude the whole time she constantly questioning me I felt that it was inappropriate

September 29th, 2015