A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Wasserburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Wasserburger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserburger
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Wasserburger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserburger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wasserburger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Wasserburger MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Wasserburger practice?
- Dr. Lori Wasserburger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Wasserburger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Austin, TX.
See Austin Physiatrists.