A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Wasserburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Wasserburger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Wasserburger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserburger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wasserburger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Wasserburger MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Wasserburger practice?
- Dr. Lori Wasserburger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Wasserburger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Austin, TX.
See Austin Physiatrists.