A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Watumull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Watumull is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watumull
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watumull Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Watumull, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Watumull graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watumull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Meril Watumull MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Watumull practice?
- Dr. Lori Watumull has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Watumull practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.