A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Watumull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Watumull, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Watumull graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watumull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watumull accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Watumull practice?
Dr. Lori Watumull practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.