A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Weide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Weide is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weide
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Weide, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weide graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Weide has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Weide MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori Weide practice?
- Dr. Lori Weide has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Weide practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.