A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Callis White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Callis White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Callis White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callis White graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Callis White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Callis White MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori Callis White practice?
- Dr. Lori Callis White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Callis White practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.