A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori C White MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori C. White practice?
- Dr. Lori White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori White practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.