A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Wilkinson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Dr. Wilkinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Wilkinson DO is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Lori Wilkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Wilkinson practices Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.