A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Wroble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Wroble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Wroble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wroble graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wroble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Wroble MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori Wroble practice?
- Dr. Lori Wroble has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Wroble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.