A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Wroble is Excellent. Dr. Wroble has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Wroble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gynecologic Surgical Procedures and Peri menopause.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wroble graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wroble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wroble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Wroble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Wroble practice?
Dr. Lori Wroble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Wroble, Dr. Laurie Wroble, Dr. Lorie Wroble, Dr. Laurette Wroble, Dr. Lorri Wroble, Dr. Lorraine Wroble, Dr. Loretta Wroble, Dr. Laurene Wroble