A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Wylie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Wylie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wylie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wylie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Wylie practice?
Dr. Lori Wylie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Algonac, MI.
See East China Obstetricians & Gynecologists.