Dr. Lori Zimmers Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lori Zimmers?

missed diagnosis

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Missed a critical diagnosis that resulted in multiple falls and a subdural hematoma

Happy that she's my Primary Care Physician

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Zimmers for over 7 years. She is very friendly and professional. She talks to you; not at you. She was very supportive when I had to deal with my husband's cancer and then passing. I found out that a co-worker's wife also goes to her and feels the same way about her.

Posted on January 9th, 2016

I've seen quite a few Drs, all who were just fine, but Dr. Zimmers was truly awful. She didn't listen to me or review my med history, so when she ordered blood work, she had to add additional tests after the fact...twice! Her follow up on the results which were abnormal was pretty much non existent. Needless to say, I had to see another dr who actually wanted to work to keep people healthy. If you care about your health, I would not see this dr!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Zimmers is very good. She cuts to the chase which I really like. Dr. Zimmers has always listened to me, and takes what I tell her seriously. I was a caregiver for a family friend for 7 years who had dementia, and Dr. Zimmers was his doctor as well. She was so kind to him, and as he declined over the years, her gentleness towards me in helping with his care was stellar. The Hospice nurses told me that they had never seen anyone who had better care than this gentleman. All I did was what Dr. Zimmers told me to do. I am very grateful for doctors like Dr. Zimmers.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Zimmers for years. She has always been short/abrupt in our appointments so I always opt to see her PA Kimberly if I can. However I just had a visit with dr Zimmers because she was available (the first I had seen her in a year or so). She was so short and condesending that I decided I am done seeing her. She made me feel like I was wasting her time. She told me in an annoyed tone that I should have gone to my gyn instead. Isn't she (my GP) supposed to be my first stop when my symptoms are non-specifically gyn related? So now Looking for a new Dr - maybe will try someone else in the practice before I leave that group all together.

would not recomend

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Very unhappy with my treatment. Dr Zimmer was arrogant, unattentive and wouldn't give me any option regarding treatment. When I called her concerned about additional symtoms I was told to go to urgent care her office was closing.

One of a kind!

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr Zimmers is very attentive to my needs. She focuses on me when she is with me, and asks a lot of questions to help diagnose my problems. She takes the time to listen and react in a professional way. I would highly recommend her!

Would not recommend

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dissmissive, defensive, no follow up

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Dr. Zimmers is very prompt, I rarely have time to even open a magazine before I'm called in. However, she never seem rushed during the actual visit. She is very thorough and the atmosphere is welcoming and comforting. Highly recommended.

Excellent

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr. Zimmers. She was thorough and decisive and I left with the impression of having had a good physical exam by a doctor who was knowledgeable and who wanted to diagnose my medical problems.

Posted on October 26th, 2017