Dr. Loria Lindsey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 29th, 2015
After 4 babies, Dr. Lindsey continues to wow me with her care and attention. Top notch doctor!

March 20th, 2015
Amazing office
Amazing office so so friendly always calls back the nurses are so sweet highly recommend

March 16th, 2015
Dr. Lindsey and all of her staff are so nice and amazing to work with. They always take time to talk with me and answer any questions I have.

February 20th, 2013
Great office, but her choice of backup physician ruined my child's birth
Dr. Lindsey and her staff at Exceptional Healthcare provided me with personal, great healthcare service for a number of years. However, I left her practice after having my first daughter. She was on vacation, and left me in the hands of a doctor she had barely used and admitted she was unfamiliar with. The doctor was a complete 180-degrees from Dr. Lindsey and he violated my right to informed consent during my delivery, performing procedures without my consent or even my knowledge! The experience left me with PTSD, and I firmly believe that had Dr. Lindsey taken more care in selecting a backup physician I would be better off mentally and physically. I felt she abandoned me with a non-partner during the most important time as her patient. While she certainly has a right to go on vacation, her lack of judgment in choosing a backup doctor left me violated and hurt. I can't trust her or BJC-St. Peters with my care any longer.

November 26th, 2012
I LOVE Dr. Lindsey and her office staff!!!
I have been with Dr. Lindsey since 1997. I love her and her staff. She is very caring, she calls right away when you need her in an emergency from the exchange. I would recommend her to anyone. She has done 3 c-sections on me and going on #4. She does a perfect job, never have had any problems.

May 11th, 2012
Terrible Ultra Sound Tech
I love this office and Dr. Lindsey, but the ultra sound tech is rude and obnoxious. During my very first ultrasound I had questions and she continually cut me off and told me to wait for questions and "let her do her job." My second ultra sound was very simliar. She is great at ruining special moments. I can't believe this woman is still employed.

April 5th, 2012
LOVE HER
I had to make a switch when my DR of 6 years left private practice. I was devestated to make the change, but I absolutely LOVE Dr Lindsey and her nurse practioner Katie! And the ladies up front are just as great! I am happy I found her. She is so sweet and caring is a great at what she does! Also only 2xs have I had to wait longer than 10 minutes, and both times she hugged me beCause she was so sorry!

January 14th, 2012
Very Caring
I recently changed to Dr. Lindsey after having a horrible experience at another doctor.She took 45 mins just to talk to me and answer my questions. Also everyone else in the office seems very kind & caring.So far I am so happy & super impressed by her.

March 9th, 2010
No Accountability
Dr. Lindsey was my gyno for 6+ years, and although she is incredibly nice as a person, she proved to be somewhat irresponsible as a doctor. When she decided to focus on babies and quit doing yearly Pap exams, I was pushed off to her nurse practicioner without warning. I also discovered that one of my exams had worrysome results years ago, but I was never notified. My health and my partner's health were at risk that entire time. Also, I was several hours away at school, so if the problem had worsened, it would have taken me by complete surprise and I would not have known what to do. At my last appointment, I approached Dr. Lindsey about my concerns and frustration, and she casually replied that my condition was "just part of being human." No apology. She did not take any real responsibility. I was finally able to get a few vague answers, but only after I asked very specific questions about my diagnosis, and even then my fears did not subside. Although I believe it is a patient's responsibility to do some homework regarding their own health, it is the doctor's responsibility to offer basic, important information upfront without the patient having to ask. At least give me a starting point. Or if she did not know the answers, she should have referred me to a specialist.